Thorold Lions Club
Meetings Every 2nd Monday
St. Andrews Presbyterian Church
24 Clairmont St., Thorold
(Corner of Ormond & Clairmont)
Phone: Lion Sue @ 905-941-0492
Email: Click Here
The Thorold Lions Club was formed in 2010 and is dedicated to serving Thorold and the surrounding region. We proudly support a variety of local charities through our fundraising activities.
We've been up to a lot since we started. Here's a short list:
- Collection & recycling of used eyeglasses & hearing aids
- Fundraising for local seniors, Meals on Wheels, Community Care
- Purina Walk for Guide Dogs Walk
- Supply free cold water at Thorold Reed Band concerts July through August
- Participated in Santa Parades, Mayor's Canada Day Picnic, Remembrance Day Ceremonies
- Fundraising for tree donations to City of Thorold
- Hosting Breakfast with Santa with Community Care
The Thorold Lions are a co-ed group of people who enjoy fun, fellowship and working together on projects that serve our community. Everyone brings their individual talents to the club and all are welcome to join us. New members are always welcome!
Also, if you are (or have) a high school student in need of community service hours, we have plenty of projects for you to help with.
To find out more about the Thorold Lions Club, call or email us, or visit our website at www.ThoroldLions.ca.