W.A.R.M. is a non-profit, counseling and referral service for women dealing with the effects of addiction in either themselves or a loved one. Our desire is to improve the quality of women's lives with counseling, education, and support leading to social and behavioral changes, giving back to the individual family system as well as the community.
- To decrease addiction issues amongst women.
- To increase individual awareness of addiction issues, and the
correlation between the cycle of addiction and the quality of life.
- To increase individual coping and problem solving skills.
- To increase self-worth and self-esteem.
- To increase self-awareness of personal recovery.
- To decrease barriers for women accessing services.
- To increase women's ability to manage their own health care needs.
- To increase the continuity of care.
- Needs assessment, screening and referrals
- Individual & Group Counseling
- Support for family members
- Life skills education
- A safe environment to explore changes needed
- Early intervention to help women identify addictive behaviours
- Increased awareness of Regional Treatment Centres and Community Resources and continuity of care
- Increasing the level of awareness of addiction
- Bi-Annual Retreats
- Planning short and long term goals
- Outreach Services
- Health promotion programs and services
- Lending Library - also available - our NEW Testimonial Video
For registration and program information, please call our Counselling Manager at 289-690-0442.
For funding and administration please call 905-871-9195
Visit our website at WarmNiagara.org