Our Online Marketing Package . . .
. . . gets you the exposure you need to get new clients.
Here's what we do:
- Your business receives premium placement on the homepage of major categories (i.e. Business, Shopping, Restaurant). This
gives you great exposure and makes it easier for visitors to find your business.
- Your business receives premium placement of your logo and name with a link to your listing on multiple relevant category pages (i.e. dog walking, dog training etc.). Visitors to a specific category are motivated to find a business so are more likely to click
on your listing.
- Your listing page is linked to your company's main website. This provides an inbound link from an authoritative website
which can help your own company's search engine optimization!
- You can update your listing whenever you want. We take care of the update - and then post it through our social media
network. Fresh content is what search engines look for so keeping your page updated can benefit your listing page and your own website's
- You can provide articles, coupons and other promotions to The Niagara Guide. Each of these are linked to your listing AND to your own website. This creates more inbound links to your site AND gets you more exposure both on our site and through our social media channels.
You get all this for only...
$199.00 + HST for an entire year of online marketing. That includes the development of your listing and updates for an entire year, direct email marketing, social media marketing and the ability to track your progress as you go.
I've looked around the internet quite a bit and from what I can tell, The Niagara Guide is the only Niagara company that offers a comprehensive online marketing package for anything close to this price.
We provide you the tools to track results so you (and we) know how our system is performing - and we can adjust what we do for you based on the results you've achieved.
Get started with our comprehensive and effective online marketing system today!
We look forward to meeting more Smart Marketers. Talk to you soon!
Chief Guide @ The Niagara Guide