Let Us Tell Your Story
Our approach to marketing your business through The Niagara Guide is by telling and sharing your story.
Your business is interesting. You are interesting. We want to highlight the most interesting and unique parts about you and your business to answer the fundamental question your potential customers have: "Why should I do business with you?"
Your customers have choices. Telling your story with more detail, nuance, colour and warmth helps your customers make an informed choice when choosing who to deal with. People are rarely convinced to choose a business based on a dry, corporate history.
Instead, our approach looks something like this:
- We sit down with you and talk about your business. As we said earlier, you're interesting, and so is your business. We'll want to talk about how the business started, where it's going, what motivates you, and learn how you can help people solve their problems.
- To go with our notes, we'll want to take some photos and perhaps some videos.
- Based on our chat, we will craft a story about your business or organization, with supporting photos. Your story will also provide links to your website and social media channels.
- We'll send you the proof. Once you approve it, your story will be added to the site.
- We will link to your story from the applicable parts of our business directory, feature it on the homepage, add it to our social media streams, and share it with our mailing list.
- We will continue to share your story over the next 12 months through those same channels, and will stay in touch with you to make updates as necessary.
If you are interested in our free services, click here.
NOTE: If you are a non-profit/charitable organization, arts organization, musician, artist or run a B&B, click here for a special offer!